Chat with Chums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat with Chums

A place to chat with your pals.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» itsmeGrace on today
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:55 pm by Cameronme

» Click here to post
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:21 pm by itsmeGrace

» OM DOUBLE G!
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 pm by itsmeGrace

» The Blub Bubble
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:14 pm by itsmeGrace

» Mudkip on today!
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:48 pm by itsmeGrace

» CONTEST!!!!
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:57 pm by Mudkip

» Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:18 am by itsmeGrace

» Give me chatchiz!
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:29 pm by itsmeGrace

» !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:44 pm by itsmeGrace

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search
Media Centre
Click here to enter the Chat with Chums Media Centre

Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

ChatPoints : 4222
ChatChiz : -14

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Left_bar_bleue0/50Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
Mudkip Stock:
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Left_bar_bleue1/100000Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100000)

Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Welcome back to DEAL-E-O! In DEAL-E-O you get chatchiz for giving chatchiz! Its a simple siloution for people that are falling behind or deep in the hole. Here's how DEAL-E-O works:
1.Send me your DEAL-E-O requested amount. I will send it to you in chatchiz
2. Pay me with chatchiz (using the rubric)
3. Enjoy your DEAL-E-O!

Here's that rubric I was talking about:
Requested amount-----------------amount given to me
1to 5 -------------------------------------1
6to15-------------------------------------10
16to24------------------------------------15
25to44------------------------------------30
45to50------------------------------------35
50+ --------------------------------------40
Top of the charts +10*-------------------- 55

* The most chatchiz anyone has +10 more

Last edited by itsmeGrace on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Re-Opening! Duh!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcats.com
Sunshine6336

Sunshine6336

ChatPoints : 4192
ChatChiz : 3

PostSubject: Re: Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:34 pm

What is a chatchiz i have no idea because i have only been on chatwithchum a few times
Back to top Go down
epicethan

epicethan

ChatPoints : 4228
ChatChiz : -5

PostSubject: Nice try.   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Nice try, Grace. I know you just want to earn Chatchiz since you have like, what, -35. Although it is win-win. . .

P.S. Did you know you can insert a table? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Left_bar_bleue0/50Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
Mudkip Stock:
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Left_bar_bleue1/100000Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100000)

PostSubject: Issue 1 of DAIL-E-O TIMES   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:51 pm

DAIL-E-O TIMES
Your daily guide to DEAL-E-O's latest news

What's up with the people? who should make a DEAL-E-O and how much do they need it

Lydia. Username:Lydi. Rank:DESPERATE
Lydia, an averge poster is desperate for a chatchiz bost. Her current chatchiz amount is -10

Ethen. Username: epicethen. Rank: fine
Ethen, an "Admin for a day" winner is fine with or without a chatchiz bost. His current chatchiz amount is 0.

Skyler Username:skypagie777. Rank:fine
Skyler, an occasional poster, would be fine with or without a chatchiz bost. Her current chatchiz amount is 0.

Shina Username: sunshine365. Rank: Awsome!
Shina, an occasional poster would be awsome with a chatchiz bost. Her current chatchiz amount is 3.

Jackson Username: Mudkip. Rank: TOP OF THE CHARTS!!!
Jackson, the administrator of chat with chums is currently the top of the charts and has no need for a chatchiz bost. His current chatchiz amount is 8.

(in order to be in this section of DAIL-E-O TIMES you have to had posted at least once)

Sales 'n' Sales! Deals 'n' Deals (deals and sales on DEAL-E-O)

"Marci"giving:
All your friends at DEAL-E-O want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving so we are giving you a codeword for 1 free marci! the codeword is... Turkey! (This codeword expires 11/30/12 so use it now!)

When the "charts" strike twelve

Intil the top of the charts reach 12 all "top of the charts +10" DEAL-E-Os will be paid with only 10 chatchiz (instead of the normal 55)! santa :raindeer: (This deal expiers when someone gets 12 chatchiz)

New News! Cool Articles
Two Lucky Turkeys
Today Cobbler and Gobbler became the luckeist turkeys in the USA. Why? They have been spared by the president, Baroc Obama. The first year a turkey ever received a presidential pardon was in 1989. He received it from George H.W. Bush. Even if a turkey doesn't receive a presidential pardon its lucky enough to see sunlight on black friday.

Last edited by itsmeGrace on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Article news was wrong)
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: I quoted this b4 epicethen deleted it   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:01 pm

epicethan wrote:
Great idea Grace!Everyone gets chatchiz on this! Even you do! Just in time for thanksgiving! I realy like the DAIL-E-O TIMES thing. It looks helpful. Why didn't I think of something like this? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

santa santa
Back to top Go down
epicethan

epicethan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Although I don't like Deal-I-O, I do like Dail-I-O.
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: Issue 2 of DAIL-E-O TIMES   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:20 pm

DAIL-E-O TIMES

What's up with the people?
who should make a DEAL-E-O and how much do they need it

Lydia, an averge poster is desperate for a chatchiz bost. Her current chatchiz amount is -10

Ethen, an "Admin for a day" winner is fine with or without a chatchiz bost. His current chatchiz amount is 0.

Skyler, an occasional poster, would be fine with or without a chatchiz bost. Her current chatchiz amount is 0.

Shina, an occasional poster would be awsome with a chatchiz bost. Her current chatchiz amount is 3.

Jackson, the administrator of chat with chums is currently the top of the charts and has no need for a chatchiz bost. His current chatchiz amount is 8.

(in order to be in this section of DAIL-E-O TIMES you have to had posted at least once)

"Marci"giving:
All your friends at DEAL-E-O want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving so we are giving you a codeword for 1 free marci! the codeword is... Turkey! (This codeword expires 11/30/12 so use it now!)

Intil the top of the charts reach 12 all "top of the charts +10" DEAL-E-Os will be paid with only 10 chatchiz (instead of the normal 55)! santa :raindeer: (This deal expiers when someone gets 12 chatchiz)

New News! Cool Articles
The Thanksgiving Hubbub
9:00 am Thanksgiving morning people in the USA trun there TV's to abc cnn and other news stations. People living in New York City crowd around streets. Whats with all the hubbub? Everyones watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. This year Jennet Mcerddy, The Wanted, and other bands and singers sang a top big floats while giant ballons made to look like Elmo, Papa Smurf, and The Pillsburry Dough Boy floated by. The party continued even after the parade with the National Dog Show.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Admin
Mudkip

ChatPoints : 4543
ChatChiz : 8

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:
Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Left_bar_bleue27/50Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (27/50)

PostSubject: Re: Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:36 pm

itsmeGrace wrote:
DAIL-E-O TIMES

"Marci"giving:

New News! Cool Articles
The Thanksgiving Hubbub
9:00 am Thanksgiving morning people in the USA trun there TV's to abc cnn and other news stations. People living in New York City crowd around streets. Whats with all the hubbub? Everyones watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. This year Jennet Mcerddy, The Wanted, and other bands and singers sang a top big floats while giant ballons made to look like Elmo, Papa Smurf, and The Pillsburry Dough Boy floated by. The party continued even after the parade with the National Dog Show.
This new site will blow lydia's mind.
DALIO TIMES AT http://dalieo.createaforum.com Join Now
Back to top Go down
https://chatwithchums.forumotion.com
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: You got sooo close   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:15 pm

its DAIL-E-O not DAIL-I-O
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: Correction   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:28 pm

epicethan wrote:
Although I don't like Deal-E-O, I do like Dail-E-O.

Thats better Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: Issue 3 of DAIL-E-O TIMES   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:33 pm

[quote="itsmeGrace"]DAIL-E-O TIMES

Lydia, an averge poster is desperate for a chatchiz bost. Her current chatchiz amount is -15

Ethen. Username: epicethen. Rank: DESPERATE
Ethen, an "Admin for a day" winner is desperate for a chatchiz bost. His current chatchiz amount is -5.

Embarassed Laughing We are sorry but due to the fact that we can not find the chatchiz + or - "When the charts strick 12" deal is to be ignored Embarassed Laughing
"Marci"giving:

Intil the top of the charts reach 12 all "top of the charts +10" DEAL-E-Os will be paid with only 10 chatchiz (instead of the normal 55)! santa :reindeer: (This deal expiers when someone gets 12 chatchiz)

New News! Cool Articles
Can You Get Better Deals?
You may be overhearing your mom about awsome Back Fiday deals while sitting on the couch waiting for the your show, hear "This Back Friday get 80% of everything in the store!". So whats up with this big Black Friday thing? Well its a big sale- Often the biggest sale in a store. So why is it called Black friday? Well unlike any other sale Black Friday takes place at night. Usually betwin 8:00pm to 12:00. But if you dont want to be stuck in a line its better to go after black friday... BLUE SATERDAY!
Back to top Go down
epicethan

epicethan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:37 pm

I'll give you 15 Chatchiz in exchange for 15.
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: How?   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:59 pm

epicethan wrote:
OK but how do you give chatchiz?
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:47 pm

itsmeGrace wrote:
epicethan wrote:
OK but how do you give chatchiz?

O.K just post 5 more messages so I can Thank you. I don't care what you say in them. That 15 chatchiz would be real helpful right about now.
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: Bad news about DAIL-E-O TIMES   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Sorry but DAIL-E-O TIMES is going out of biseness. HOWEVER I will have a contest to see if someone can take my place as editor. To enter go to my next post (called DAIL-E-O TIMES contest) and create an article. Here are the rules:

1. The subject must say "DAIL-E-O TIMES ENTRY By *Username*
2.NO quotes and NO copying
3. You can't enter twice
4. You can only wright an article in your entry. No SALES'n'SALES! DEALS'n'DEALS! or Whats up with the people? can be put in your entry
5. If you are caught breaking the rules you are disqualifed

If I believe no one is fit for the job then DAIL-E-O TIMES will no longer continue to be posted
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: This maks a new DEAL-E-O!   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:18 am

I am Re-opening DEAL-E-O! All the posts in front of me are old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!   Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat with Chums :: Your first category :: Open Source Threads-
Jump to: