Chat with Chums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat with Chums

A place to chat with your pals.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» itsmeGrace on today
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:55 pm by Cameronme

» Click here to post
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:21 pm by itsmeGrace

» OM DOUBLE G!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 pm by itsmeGrace

» The Blub Bubble
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:14 pm by itsmeGrace

» Mudkip on today!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:48 pm by itsmeGrace

» CONTEST!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:57 pm by Mudkip

» Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:18 am by itsmeGrace

» Give me chatchiz!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:29 pm by itsmeGrace

» !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:44 pm by itsmeGrace

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search
Media Centre
Click here to enter the Chat with Chums Media Centre

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

ChatPoints : 4193
ChatChiz : -14

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
Mudkip Stock:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/100000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100000)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:03 pm

I was watching the KCA (Kids Choice Awards) and it was realy epic intill a few minutes ago. They were anouncing the electronic awards. "Your favorit movie was Wrek-it-Ralph and your favorite video game was..." The suspence was killing me. Minecraft was a nomenie. I was clenching the pillow so tight I thought i could rip a hole in it. "Just Dance Four!" WHAAAAT!?!?!?!?!??! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!!!! THEY DIDNT SAY MINECRAFT! WE ARE LOSING OUR MINDS! WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid pale pale affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

FEWWW! atleast they didnt say taylor swift was the best female singer (Katy Perry won that for the second time in a row!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcats.com
Mudkip
Admin
Mudkip

ChatPoints : 4514
ChatChiz : 8

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
Mudkip Stock:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Left_bar_bleue27/50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (27/50)

PostSubject: DUH!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Did you even stinking vote!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! 48045-sign_duh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! 48045-sign_duh
PS. This is the code 4 the duh emoticon //--Img]http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Feb-2006/48045-sign_duh.gif[img]
(Replace //-- with[)
Back to top Go down
https://chatwithchums.forumotion.com
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

ChatPoints : 4193
ChatChiz : -14

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/100000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100000)

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Mudkip wrote:
Did you even stinking vote!

HELLO!!! YOUR TALKING TO GRACE!!!! OF COURSE I VOTED! You could vote daily and each time I voted for minecraft. BUT IT STILL DINDT WIN AND NOW WERE ALL GOING TO DYE!!! Neutral Rolling Eyes Wait wrong die. Rolling Eyes Neutral IT STILL DIDN'T WIN AND NOW WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcats.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!
Page 1 of 1