Chat with Chums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat with Chums

A place to chat with your pals.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» itsmeGrace on today
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:55 pm by Cameronme

» Click here to post
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:21 pm by itsmeGrace

» OM DOUBLE G!
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 pm by itsmeGrace

» The Blub Bubble
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:14 pm by itsmeGrace

» Mudkip on today!
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:48 pm by itsmeGrace

» CONTEST!!!!
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:57 pm by Mudkip

» Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:18 am by itsmeGrace

» Give me chatchiz!
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:29 pm by itsmeGrace

» !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:44 pm by itsmeGrace

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search
Media Centre
Click here to enter the Chat with Chums Media Centre

CHATCRAFT The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT

Go down 
2 posters

Should I rename CHATCRAFT?
No
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Vote_lcap100%CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Rename it SHARECRAFT
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Vote_lcap0%CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

ChatPoints : 4233
ChatChiz : -14

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Left_bar_bleue0/50CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
Mudkip Stock:
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Left_bar_bleue1/100000CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100000)

CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Empty
PostSubject: CHATCRAFT The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT   CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:14 pm

Have a minecraft question? Want more seeds? Than your in the right place! In CHATCRAFT you can ask questions, awnser questions, and get seed codes! Here are the templates:
If you have a seed code typ
SEED#:

*Typ the seed here*

*And what it does here*

For a question typ
Q#:

*typ your question here*
For awnsers put
A#: *person that had the question*
*Question*:
*Awnser*

(P.S There is another way to awnser a question. I will show you on my next post)
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcats.com
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Left_bar_bleue0/50CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
Mudkip Stock:
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Left_bar_bleue1/100000CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100000)

PostSubject: Another way to awnser questions.   CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Username wrote:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah?

A#:

Blah blah blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Admin
Mudkip

ChatPoints : 4554
ChatChiz : 8

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Left_bar_bleue27/50CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Empty_bar_bleue  (27/50)

PostSubject: Re: CHATCRAFT The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT   CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:07 pm

SEED#:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://chatwithchums.forumotion.com
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: Re: CHATCRAFT The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT   CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Mudkip wrote:
SEED#:
Spoiler:The seed is nyan, it gives you lava

HA! I de-coded your seed!
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Admin
Mudkip

ChatPoints : 4554
ChatChiz : 8

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:
CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Left_bar_bleue27/50CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Empty_bar_bleue  (27/50)

PostSubject: IF YOU HAVE A NOOK AND YOU WANT TO GET MINECRAFT: COME HERE   CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:43 pm

If you want minecraft and have a nook, clickHere:
Back to top Go down
https://chatwithchums.forumotion.com
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: The best minecraft songs ever   CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 am

Minecraft songs

Creepers gonna creep
like an enderman
Dont mine at night

Last edited by itsmeGrace on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: Epic seed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOY HAVE TO USE THIS!!!!!!!   CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:00 am

SEED#

Cows

This is the coolest seed I've ever used. AND YES IT IS BETTER THAN NYAN! It has no lava but there are floating blocks EVERYWHERE! There is coal at spawn and iron near by. You spawn in what looks like... A dried up lake? I think? Anyway it's really cool and there are a few valleys. I EVEN FOUND A SEA CAVE!

AND REMEMBER: COW day is may16th!
P.S I spawned like 1000 cows In that world. SO MUCH LAG!!!
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: More!!!!!!!!!!!   CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:25 pm

THERE IS LAVA IN THAT SEED! You just have to look veeeeeery closly to find a secret valley

Shocked Shocked VERY closely Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mudkip Stock:

PostSubject: Herobrine update   CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:18 pm

Herobrine has shut my kindle off 5 times today. No more going near the mysterious temple. (Its not so mysterious since I built it What a Face !)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHATCRAFT The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT   CHATCRAFT   The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHATCRAFT The place to CHAT about mineCRAFT
Page 1 of 1