Chat with Chums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat with Chums

A place to chat with your pals.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» itsmeGrace on today
Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:55 pm by Cameronme

» Click here to post
Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:21 pm by itsmeGrace

» OM DOUBLE G!
Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 pm by itsmeGrace

» The Blub Bubble
Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:14 pm by itsmeGrace

» Mudkip on today!
Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:48 pm by itsmeGrace

» CONTEST!!!!
Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:57 pm by Mudkip

» Grand Re-Opening of DEAL-E-O!!!
Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:18 am by itsmeGrace

» Give me chatchiz!
Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:29 pm by itsmeGrace

» !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!
Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:44 pm by itsmeGrace

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search
Media Centre
Click here to enter the Chat with Chums Media Centre

Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
itsmeGrace

itsmeGrace

ChatPoints : 4242
ChatChiz : -14

Personal Stocks
itsmeGrace Stock:
Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Left_bar_bleue0/50Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
Mudkip Stock:
Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Left_bar_bleue1/100000Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100000)

Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Empty
PostSubject: Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here   Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:45 pm

OK so today I sat down to watch winx club and my worst nightmare came true (I seriously had a dream about it once). WINX CLUB WENT 3D! AND BY 3D I MEAN LIKE BARBIE MOVIE! I WANT MY WINX BACK! WE ALL WANT OUR WINX BACK! AND BLOOM ISNT EVEN BLOOM ANY MORE! SHES SOME IDIOT GIRL WITH STUPID LOOKING HAIR! MY STEP-DAD ALREADY WANTS TO SUE YOU FOR STEALING FROM STAR WARS! Remember R-2 the dog? Now George Lucus would let it slide but Disney owns star wars now so YOUR ON DEEP DODO IF WORD GETS OUT! And if... just if... word gets out your ganna know who started it.

my profile picture may be the only link to the original world of winx Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcats.com

Mom won't let me go to nick.com so I am going to let all of it out here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat with Chums :: Your first category :: Open Source Threads-
Jump to: